Your most valuable asset is your property. Now you can enhance and protect the value of your property more than ever before by using the power of the Internet. Imagine what that is worth? Fifty States Realty, Inc. (FSR), VRCities, Inc., and NetPartners Marketing Corporation have joined forces to bring homeowners the most effective home valuation and sales services on the Internet.
A Tale of Two Property Listings
Did you ever stop to think about why a house is worth more than half-a-million dollars in one place and only ten thousand dollars somewhere else? What if you live in the less expensive house? Is it possible to increase your property's value?
Here we show two current real estate listings of comparable properties in similar urban areas. The smaller property is listed for nearly 50 times the price of the larger house. In other words, you could buy 50 properties in one city for the price of one property in another city!
$539,000 - This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and is approximately 1469 sq. ft. Other features include hardwood floors. This home also has a deck.
$11,500 - This two story home has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and is approximately 1724 sq. ft. Rooms include a living/dining room combination, and an eat-in kitchen. This home also has a deck/patio/porch.
The answer to the first question above is that a property is worth much more if it is part of a growning and prosperous city. In a declining city the properties are worth much less.
The answer to the second question is that you can do much more than you think about increasing the property value of your home. However, you have to act. You should be prepared to do something now in order to get the value of your property up. This can be done WITH LITTLE OR NO COST. So why wouldn't you?
VRCities, Inc. and its partners are doing something that can help you increase the value of your property in the most effective way possible. The VRCities Home Owners Assocation!
Use The Power Of The Internet To Increase And Protect Your Property's Value
Bring your property into the twenty-first century. Don't leave it in the past! Use the Internet to:
- Increase interest in your property and its neighborhood.
- Show your property online.
- Find out when people want to buy a property in your area.
- Increase your property value.
- Maintain and improve your real estate.
- Be prepared to market your real estate when you are ready to sell.
Fifty States FSBO Real Estate Pre-Listing Services
Pre-listing means that you place your home in Fifty States FSBO's real estate database and start receiving services that will help you to sell your property when you are ready to do so. You can choose to keep your information private or let the potential home buyers know that you might be interested in selling your property for the right price.
When you pre-list your real estate with Fifty States FSBO, you will receive the following services:
- A Free market analysis to find out what your home is currently worth.
- Access to our listing database.
- Free subscription to VRCities Home Owner's ezine.
- Free referrals to home maintenance and repair services.
PLUS, when you pre-list now you will also receive the following bonuses, worth $145:
- A Free one-year membership with VRCities Home Owners Association ($20 value) with free one-year access to VRCities private support site ($50 value).
- A Free "Home Owners Online Marketing Kit" ebook ($25 value).
- A Free "Wholesale Sources 2002" ebook ($25 value).
- A Free "eBay Marketing 2002" ebook, the latest eBay marketing course ($25 value).
Pre-List Your Property
If you are not yet ready to sell your property now, but are thinking about selling your real estate in the next few years, it's not too early to pre-list your home!
Pre-List Your Real Estate Property Now!
BRING YOUR HOME INTO THE 21ST CENTURY. DON'T LEAVE IT IN THE PAST.
* For a limited time receive a "Featured Home" ad on the State Search page for FREE (a $59.95 value) when you purchase a Value Added or Premiere Plan. Your home will be featured through rotation on the State Search page whenever a potential home buyer selects to search in your state. It also includes an enhanced listing on the search results page.